September 2, 2010

Medical Update – Back Into the Battle

To catch you all up on what’s going on, I have once again begun chemotherapy with a schedule that includes fourteen infusions over a 21-week period. This involves two weeks on chemo, one week off chemo, repeated seven times. We had a set back after only the first infusion when my blood chemistry went wacky. We had to delay the second infusion of the first round by two weeks. This really distressed me since I am anxious to battle those cancer cells into oblivion.

WE ARE BACK INTO THE BATTLE.  My blood work is back to something that resembles normal so I was able to take that delayed second infusion this morning!   God is Great. God is Good.

Plans are to start the second round the week after next. Hopefully my system will be healthy enough to continue.


Psalm 91 -- For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence; he will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.


Dear Lord, thank you for restoring my blood counts such that I can continue with the life saving drugs You have provided my physician. Thank you for your mercy and the life you continue to provide me.


.

1 comment:

  1. in thiss cornerrrrrrrrrr Paully Baalboaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete