September 23, 2010

Medical Update

God is great. God is good.

My blood counts are back to normal so I was able to receive chemotherapy today. I cannot tell you how great it feels to be able to begin fighting back again. I am scheduled to take the next treatment next Wednesday. I pray that I will be able to.

Psalm 91 -- For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence; he will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.

My mighty Lord, thank you for restoring my health so that I could receive the life saving drugs You have provided us. Merciful Father I thank You for the continued gift of life and for the many blessings You have continued to provide my family.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment