October 6, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Home.  Fever is gone and I'm feeling much better.  Sure does feel good to be home again.  It must have something to do with the familiarity of the surroundings, the sounds, the feel, the rhythm of things.  The hospital was very comfortable and nice and all.. but not home.  Home is where the family is.  Home is where you know where stuff is.  Home is where you can curl-up and be yourself.  There's no place like home.

Psalm 18 -- The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my rock in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Matthew 14:34-36 -- ...and brought all who were sick to him, and begged him that they might touch even the fringe of his cloak; and all who touched it were healed.


Dear Lord, thank you for skilled Doctors and Nurses at the hospital and for the life saving drugs which, together, have brought me through this little set-back.  Thank You Lord for Your continued blessings.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment