October 22, 2010

Medical Update: Back Into the Fight – Finally

I was finally able to receive the second chemo infusion of the second round of my treatment yesterday. Blood counts have returned to near normal so my oncologist gave it the go-ahead. I am scheduled to receive the first treatment of my third round in two weeks. I pray that I will be able to receive it so that we can stay in the fight.

Dear and mighty Lord. Thank you for providing the opportunity to continue battling this disease. Thank You for the life extending drugs and for the doctors and nurses with the skill to administer them. A ask You Lord to continue to provide me with life. You are a great and merciful God. I trust You and will follow You wherever You lead me.


.

2 comments:

  1. That's great news, Paul! Near normal blood counts!
    I will repeat your prayer, above, often today.
    We love you,
    Ann, Clyde and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fight the Good Fight!

    ReplyDelete