November 7, 2010

Taking a Break

It has been a while since I have posted and, to my faithful readers, I apologize for that. Over the recent weeks I have been very tired with little strength and have found it difficult to focus my attention on much of anything. I have decided to take a short break in an effort “unclutter” my mind.

Psalm 46:10 -- ‘Be still, and know that I am God!'

I hope to have something new posted in a few days.

Medical update: My chemotherapy treatments continue to be far and few between. My blood counts continue to be out of whack and my oncologist feels as though too much therapy would be dangerous. I have been receiving chemo now for about four and a half years and we may be reaching a point where continuing chemotherapy may not be wise. We will continue to take it a week at a time and trust in God, knowing that He will lead us toward whatever will benefit His kingdom.

Matthew 26:39 -- ‘My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from me; yet not what I want but what you want.’


Dear and mighty Lord. We continue to thank you for the many blessing you have given us. Thank you for the gift of life. Thank you for our family and friends who love us, support us, and provide prayers for us.  We ask, Lord, that You continue to give us time together as a family and that You continue to bless us with Your grace.



.

2 comments:

  1. Your posts are proof that God works thru you to bring the word to the rest of us. It shows us to be brave and that we are in God's hands. He will provide. God Bless you Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul,
    I often reread your posts. Your words never fail to inspire and instruct me. You've given us so much. Thanks, brother.
    Love,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete